Friday, December 23, 2011

Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra rock Patna










King Khan and "Jungli Billi" rocked Patna on December 22, 2011 as thousands of fans gathered outside Maurya hotel to have a look of  Badshah of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan who arrived here to promote his new venture “Don 2-The King is back” along with co-star Priyanka Chopra and film director Farhan Akhtar. This was Shah Rukh’s maiden visit to Patna in the 20 years of his film career.
Overwhelmed by the response of fans, Shah Rukh said, “I did not know at all that people of Bihar love me so much and I would get such a huge response here... I now feel that I should move across the country and world to know how much love and affection I enjoy from the public.”
King Khan wanted fans to recognise his love for work and urged them to return their love in the same fashion by watching ‘Don 2’.
Shah Rukh regretted that he could not reach here earlier on December 13 but said he was at present overwhelmed by the Patnaites response and love.”
Photo: Aftab Alam Siddiqui

No comments:

Post a Comment