adsense

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Devastating fire breaks out in GV Mall

video
Patna: A devastating fire broke out in the GV Mall located in the posh Boring Road locality here in the wee hours of Saturday causing huge loss of property worth crores of rupees as several shops on the third floor were completely destroyed.

More than one dozen of fire tenders rushed to the spot to tame the leaping flame.

Cause of the fire was stated to be short circuit. However, police are investing the matter.

Sources said several big shops including Hangout, Hangover, Studio 11, SBI Life Insurance, Radio Big FM and Petu Gali were completely gutted.

Several others shops including spa and ready-made garments too suffered substantial damage.

On getting the information, several senior police officers reached spot.

Sources pointed out that the back portion of the mall was totally destroyed in the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment